Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hiatus


With the exception of that one moment of awe while visiting my folks and being able to actually capture it in cyber space, I have been hibrinating a bit this cold season. While stirring all these perverbial pots, the blog pot got set on the back burner. I have been mentally blogging and wish that each of you could just plug in to my mental space and read all about it (I'm sure someone, somewhere is working on that technology). Chloƫ started going to school in the mornings two days a week and I use that time to run around totally crazy like a chicken with it's head cut off. I clean and launder and send out resumes and hunt for jobs so that when she's with me we can play and laugh like always... calmly... So, now she's napping and I am breathing deeply and easily. Life is super sweet and christmas is in the air here. I love, love, love this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

a penny for your thoughts?