Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Free to change... and grateful!

So, as you can see by the date of that last post, this project has been just a bit of a roadblock. I love, love, love the relationships of this life of mine, and while I do feel that describing them, these people, is really what my heart is about, it isn't making me type. I need to type. The type that needs to type. So, without further ado... WoooHOOO... I'm typing, and it feels so good. I am grateful for brainstorms and ideas that hit so hard you have to get up out of bed at night to write them down before they leave you. Muses that are so seductive you are helpless against their song. Also, though, I am grateful that you can just stop when it isn't working anymore, do something different with equal fervor. I am officially in love with this life. A huge part of it, for me, is about making lists of everyone I care about, even lists of everyone I've ever known (have you ever tried to do this?), and thinking of all of them often and deeply. And while I'll still, once in a while, dedicate a day, a page, a post, to one or some of them, I will also, sometimes, to save my soul, just type.

No comments:

Post a Comment

a penny for your thoughts?