Friday, July 2, 2010

stuff and things...

Hello out there. It's me. The textual me. The representation of that Michelle lady in cyberspace. In this box on this screen where I can take all these words I have learned to think with over all these years and scramble them up and put them in funny combinations that maybe, perhaps, just might strike a familiar chord in you... light up some long forgotten journal entry in your heart. Hello. Thanks for reading, which allows me access to your insides. You should know that I love you. I will not judge or misconstrue... only love you and share. Let's play "add things to each other's worlds" (it's fun)... It goes like this: first, you think of someone, anyone, or pick a stranger, then you think of a cool way to touch their life in a beautiful, special, different sort of way (that's the tricky part), then you do it and keep it to yourself. I'll start... there. I loved you with all of my heart. Now, it's your turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

a penny for your thoughts?