Sunday, September 12, 2010

where did August go?

I was busy living the real life and couldn't capture any of it here. Which is great, I suppose. Also mixed with a little bit of not wanting to admit things going on in my heart and mind. I want to be honest. As honest and real as possible... on here and everywhere. So, I signed THIS pledge. and promise YOU that I will always type honestly and give credits where credits is due. Also, with a "New Nows Resolution"... I will type more often. To let an entire month go by unexpressed is just a bit unacceptable. Especially the month where Burningman and, thus, my 5 year anniversary went by... all beautifully and romantic like. Because it will take a while to type and I don't have that while right now, I will leave you with a teaser clue as to what it was all about... the Heat of Passion

No comments:

Post a Comment

a penny for your thoughts?