Thursday, November 18, 2010

adorable the explorable...

Lately my girl and I have been exploring... new parts of our neighborhood (well, new to us), new tastes and sounds and, maybe most fascinating, new parts of us, our relationships. Chloe and I are usually hanging out like homegirls. She is truly my best friend. I gave birth to my favorite friend. Ben and I too, we're doing the dance. Definitely in an upswing... we are supporting without thwarting. Having fun is a top priority. It's nice to remember (and be reminded) that we don't have it all figured out. Wouldn't it be boring if we did? This is the good work. Learning to be with each other while remaining so in ourselves. Remembering that Chloe is her own, individual too and not getting in her way too much while keeping her safe. Teaching things, but always open to learning her way too. She definitely came here with things to show me. I'm watching, sweetheart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

a penny for your thoughts?