Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What? a new post?

Yeah, you read it. I've had a beer, I'm on vacation and I'm writing a post, so read it. Won't you? Today is, well, Tuesday. Let's see... so, the last post was March 3? I was so excited about Marching fourth that I just started living and living and not typing or writing... I suppose. Today is June 28th, it's a Tuesday, though it might as well be a Sunday because I am on vacation. I spent this day like it was a Sunday, cleaning house, listening to NPR, Ben and baby on bike far away (but not too far away). All is well and calm and, thanks be to me and my freedom, clean. There is nothing like the moment when it's all done and all the little piles are put away and I do one more walk through and all is in it's place, including me...exhale... ahhhh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

a penny for your thoughts?