Wednesday, August 19, 2009

getting back to grateful

Please see ancient carving of man with Cacao pod. Oh, blessed Cacao pod and all your inner beauty. 
So, yesterday there was a general F off attitude in the air around me. It's passed, as things do, and the general gratefulness has returned...
So, things causing said gratefulness are including, but not limited to:
1. Sparkling mineral water, sparkling drinks in general
2. the ability to walk. I try to stay consciously grateful for this always.
3. sunshine, a day without sunshine would be, well, night
4. insights, both simple and profound
5. the tiny, miracle human I grew in my insides and pushed out 22 months ago
Also, Chloë and I went for a long walk in the sunshine and that could change just about anyones perspective. If you disagree, I might suggest a long walk in the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

a penny for your thoughts?