Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Little Lady Love...

Although when I started this blog I was determined to not have it be just a "mom blog", and also determined to not write about "me, me, me" so much... I, I, I just have to say that my little girl amazes me. She will be 22 months old this weekend... that's another thing I thought I wouldn't do, the "months" thing. It seems like after a year, you should just be able to say the age in years, but it seems like one is too little and two isn't quite right either at this point. So, I suppose this post will be about all the things I am now finding myself doing that I didn't think I would. For instance, I never thought it even possible that I could be a fairly young mom that gets to stay with my baby all day, have a wonderful husband that only works part time and live in Santa Barbara... It's pretty incredible. I am thankful and grateful for this life I get to live everyday. It was when I started to make the conscious effort to do and be the things instead of thinking I never would be. Using that energy I was putting into the thinking and applying it to the actual doing. Anyway, life is nice is the moral of this little story. If there is one lesson, just one, that I could pass on... it will be... you are the artist of your masterpiece. This is it. It is a performance art piece we call "life" and it is your job, and yours alone, to make it spectacular. It is all within your grasp. All in front of you. You are not your past or future, you are now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

a penny for your thoughts?