Monday, January 4, 2010

This year, so far...

Today, the first monday morning of this new, brilliant year, has me out of the mood of reflection I've been in the last week or so and on to looking forward and now. It all seems so fresh and new. So, I guess it could be said that I am a believer in this calendar and it's story, or else just the energy of everyone else getting this new start on a new chapter. I like the idea of it. The one thing I want to start out with and stay with is the gratefulness. Not to take even one second of this year for granted. So, five things I am grateful for this, sweet morning:
1. seven kinds of cheese in the fridge (this is how we rate our success and seven is very well)
2. wide openness... not a whole lot going on means every possibility
3. an upcoming adventure or two looming off in the distance
4. breath
5. lil bro Foto over there...

No comments:

Post a Comment

a penny for your thoughts?