Wednesday, February 3, 2010

the third.


At almost a week since I last typed, there is surprisingly little to share... here. The weekend was mostly uneventful, with the exception of Sunday evening, which was one of the most fun I've had in a while. We went out to Ojai to see our siblings new space. It's sweet (like them). Then we ventured over to sister Britts wine bar. We stayed there several hours just sipping and nibbling and talking and enjoying everything. Breakfast at Tiffanys was on in the background, which seemed to add to the dreaminess. Arriving safely at home with a sleeping baby, Ben and I had a long awaited, much anticipated night together. We danced and laughed and loved and cracked each other up. Monday Chloe and I went down to LBC for the night to do some shower planning and see the folks before a trip they leave for on Friday. We got back yesterday and had another sweet night. Today was about the zoo. My little friend and I went and met some friends at the SB Zoo. They left about an hour later or so, but Chlover and I weren't quite ready to, so we stayed and wondered and explored. There were hardly any other people there, so when we were at the giraffes, we were the only humans. It was perfect. We did every gimmicky zoo thing. photos to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

a penny for your thoughts?