Friday, February 26, 2010

Come again...



well, it's been a week and a day and felt like a year. again. Since we last cyber spaced together, Chloe and I did our big trip... which was just about perfect. We saw eleven relatives in 4 days... whew... and all of it was sweeter than peach pie. Also, I started a job... yes!... a JOB. After two, and almost one half, years I am a working lady once again. You are reading the typings of Dr. Dodero, the audiologists, new receptionist. I (sweetly) greet all patients and make them feel welcome... and they are. It makes my days and life in general feel really full and important. Not that being a mom all the time didn't, just that getting to be a mom feels so much sweeter when there are the times I get to be something else. The chance to be somewhere, if only twelve plus hours a week, that is super tidy and quiet and calm is therapeutic to the near drug state. So, the life of panty hose, paper clips and faxes has lured me back again and I am so grateful.

2 comments:

a penny for your thoughts?