Tuesday, March 23, 2010

MC Weekly


Loving life is a full time job. Since last weeks post I had two really enjoyable days at work (I know, amazing, but true) then we went to "Grandpa Gares" (Bens dads out in Palmdale) for the weekend. We headed up there Friday and headed back Sunday. It is like staying at a five star resort. During the relaxing, lovely weekend I got to devour a book a friend from work lent me. The Middle Place is an amazing novel written by a lady who I never met, but feel so kin to. It will make you smile, laugh and cry out loud and pick up your children and husband and kiss them for what they think is no reason, but because actually you are imagining your life without them and theirs without you. I literally could not set it down (I took it to the bathroom with me) until it was finished and even then I just wished there were more. So, we're back home now. Yesterday was a wild goose chase trying to figure out a "fix it" ticket, but basically taking a walking tour of all of our local administrative buildings and workers. More of that planned for today actually. While on our tour we met a favioesque gypsy man, with long flowing locks and gold earrings, who gave me a book about finding the richness in your life. hmmmm.... more on that after the reading. So, today some planning is happening in my brain and that too will be expounded upon figuring it out. More to come! Happy Spring... it done sprung!

No comments:

Post a Comment

a penny for your thoughts?