Saturday, March 27, 2010

sat... er... day

These weekend days usually see Benny off on his bicycle before we even get the fairy poop out of the corners of our sleepy eyes. He likes to go garage sailing early weekend mornings. This is the only sport which he admits was far better in Long Beach, actually the only thing at all that he admits was better in Long Beach. Chloe and I are up to our usual antics also... namely, latte sipping and caillou watching while I clean stuff. It's really so exciting that I am having trouble capturing it all here. Tonight I have called a ladies night. Our dear, Über creative, friend Jennifer is having a concert in her dreamy barn. I've got two of my very favorites coming with me and I will submit a full report tomorrow or when the dreamy fog lifts...

No comments:

Post a Comment

a penny for your thoughts?