Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Relationshipping and receiving.

There's this idea I've been toying with in my mind for a while. I work on it when I'm quiet. A project to honor everyone in my life. Thinking about this blog and how to share who I am and the only thing I am is my relationships with each person I come across. I feel like it would be a clear description of who I am if I just define all those relationships in black and white. It'll be pretty one sided at first, but maybe I'll get some comments from them and we'll see who I am to them too... Maybe. But the point would be to get it out there. Often we wait until someone is gone to tell who they were to us and what they meant to our lives. This way, anyone in my life can go on there and read and know that to even just one person they were really special and seen and heard. This, beautiful, afternoon I happened upon some friends in a coffee shop and spoke this idea out loud. So now it's got to happen. I said it and the first step in integrity is meaning what I say and saying what I mean. Originally it was to be 365 people, one everyday, but I know that would be too intense to really feel each one and let it ruminate. So, I'll start when I start and not look back and we'll see how many people are in this heart of mine...



No comments:

Post a Comment

a penny for your thoughts?