Tuesday, April 6, 2010

twos day

zoos day. Today, Chloe, my mom and Mike, Charlie and I went to the zoo. We walked all over that place. Exhibiting mammalian behavior for the spectators. We even ate zoo food. Spent, we left around one and dropped off one by one till all that was left was my mom and I. We each drank a much deserved cold beer and smiled at each other for a moment, till it was off and waking up and picking up all over again. We finished off the fun filled family fest with dinner at the Enterprise Fish place that is one of our new found favorites. Then we walked ourselves all over State street and finally found ourselves somewhere I have been dying to find myself... Anderson's. It's this tiny tea house with fresh creme puffs in the window everyday. We went and sat and deserted ourselves properly. So sweet. Then, on the way to drop them off, we looked for homes for sale along the way and talked and dreamt of them living a block or two away... someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

a penny for your thoughts?