Sunday, November 22, 2009

Grateful List


1. warmth
2. our cozy nest
3. my snuggly loves
4. cashmere
5. alpaca sox
Last night, we spent the night in Ojai...amazing party at our brother Canons place. Canon joined me at thirty. It's a fun place to be... so far, so good. So, great company, great food, conversation and dance. Followed by bitter cold. Down. Right. Freezing. I could not feel my toes till around ten this morning. This solidifies the fact that I would not make it in the east. I am a California native and could not stand a transplant. There's a joke there somewhere, but I'll leave it for you to find. Snow is lovely, I like to visit it, but going home from it, I have to type, is one of my favorite parts. Hence, the grateful list of warm things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

a penny for your thoughts?