Thursday, November 19, 2009

looking ahead a bit...

still Thursday. Yes, twice in one day. Chloe is sleeping, Benny is painting and I am finally just breathing, reading and blogging. Ahhh... This week has been filled with paperworkings. Too, too much filled out paper. "me no like it that one" as Chloe would say. Most of it was for the school... emergency contacts and things I don't like to spend much time thinking about. Some dental stuff, again... more and more. Applications, as part of her going to school will be my returning to work... at a job. Yes, I am looking for work. Seeking employment. Also, as if that weren't enough to set up for our near future, I am thinking about finishing up some classes and setting up some kind of real future with some sort of "career". There is an eight week dental assisting program offered near us. Eight Saturdays, all day. Seeing as how I have had just about every type of dental procedure done in my head, it seems like a good fit. That would certainly tide me over till I could finish up and focus on the Psychology pipe dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

a penny for your thoughts?