Sunday, November 29, 2009

still thanking, three days later...


So, now it's Sunday and a lot has happened in the last 5 (or so) days. Since the last post, Ben's mom and her husband, Dave, came to town. We all went to Palmdale on Wednesday, then had our annual Thanksgiving feast on Thursday at Ben's Dads place. All so sweet and delicious. Turkey, pies, cornbread stuffing, homemade cranberry sauce... yes, please. The only not-so-sweet part was that Chloe and I got really, quite sick. Her first and then, inevitably, be from holding and smooching her little face so much. It's kind of irresistible to me. Anyway, that started at the beginning of last week and is just now fading out. coughy and coffee this morning. Anyway, here we are at Sunday, my crossword is here, we came home to a fresh apple pie (I love our neighbors) and I still have so much to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

a penny for your thoughts?