Friday, September 11, 2009

cleaning, cooking, and cuteness...


This lovely friday morning I got up, got Chloe and I cute, left her with her Papa and went for a sweet breakfast with the ladies. The littlest lady, Lulu, decided to come home with me while her mommy did yoga. We bought some cookie makings and got to making and baking. We made cookies, ate a few and chatted as much as a 30 and 4 year old could till Chloe and Benny came home. Then we all did our silly things till her mommy came, all red faced and happy and picked her up. She didn't want to go (the greatest honor a 4 year old can bestow) but, went anyway. Chloe slept and I got to cleaning. Cleaned it all and over and under. Now, I am going to make a special treat for our lovely neighbors and then a quite, quite, magazine reading night... (fingers crossed)

No comments:

Post a Comment

a penny for your thoughts?