Saturday, September 12, 2009

Hot Date (with myself)

Today started out slow... foggy and slow. I am weening myself off of caffeine slowly, but surely. For sleeping reasons, or non-sleeping I should say. Anyhow, this was the cause for the slow and fogginess. Around noon Chloe decided to push snooze on her day and I asked Papa if I could slip out and have a date with myself. I started by taking the laundry to the laundry mat and then cleaning out my van (boring date so far)... but, then, I got all romantic and decided to take myself downtown and to a romantic movie. I saw a sweet little film and bought myself some chocolate and a tiny bit of wine for the show. I even held my hand;) Coming home was so sweet after a day away. Everyone missed Mama and I felt whole again. All love, all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

a penny for your thoughts?