Thursday, September 17, 2009

Found


oh, the digital age and being on it... even when I didn't know how valuable it would one day be. When I was about 18 I found a website called Seattle Filmworks. They would send me free rolls of film that could only be processed by them. They would send me slides of my prints and new free rolls of film. It was brilliant marketing and went on like this for about six years of my life. They eventually changed their name and image and are now Photoworks. I hadn't thought of it or visited the site in so many years... then, miraculously, this morning I woke up after a dream of an old friend and remembered. It was all online. All the photos of those years that burned in the fire. I could see them again. I could go back. This internet, this timemachine. incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

a penny for your thoughts?