Wednesday, September 23, 2009

visions of sugarplums...

Last night, after logging off and before settling in I went out onto the porch were Painty McPaintsalot was... well... painting. I gave him a kiss and got a glimpse of what he was working on. Let's just say it was ultimate fantasy. Every cupcake, cake, pastry, pie, bread product in a huge colorful, beautiful pile. Things with creams and fruits and cherries on top. I went straight to sleep and with these fresh in my head, dreamt of every sweet confection imaginable. Waking up, after a night full of dreams of sweetness was... well... sweetness. I imagined these painted across the entire celling so as to see them every night before sleep. After dusting the powdered sugars from my brain, Chloe and I went out to the farm for the day were they moved the produce cart out to the grass. It was so peaceful and green and breezy I halfway thought of paying them to be there. Then I rethought it and took home some veggies and cash. Now Chloe is sleeping, Papas at the store till late and Mamas making soup with all of last weeks veggie bootie. Life is tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

a penny for your thoughts?