Friday, September 18, 2009

a dutch workhorse

Today started out all quant and lovely with the traditional Friday morning brunch with the ladies. Oatmeal and Latte heaven. After I picked up Chloe, said goodbye till tomorrow to my sweet Benny and off to the farm. We worked the produce stand for about five hours and then straight to a babysitting job from six to about ten... long sigh. Chloe was so tired she fell asleep on the way home and stayed sleeping through a transfer from car to bed and a diaper change! So, to celebrate, I am having a much appreciated cold beer and blogging session (reading favorites and writing)... which reminds me of a quote I will leave you with, till next time...
"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write things worth reading, or do things worth the writing." -Bboy Ben Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment

a penny for your thoughts?