Tuesday, October 20, 2009

gratefuling...

O.k. this is another photo from sunday, but it's only because there was way to much sweet, cuteness that day for one day... also, due to the fact that I have a huge stye in my right eye and Chloe and I got flu shots yesterday and are a bit yucky feeling... Needless to say, there haven't been a lot of Kodak moments. We did have some dear friends come by last night to drop of a napkin of ours and stayed for an impromptu dinner party complete with a bottle of champagne, which may have contributed to the yucky feeling in my brain this morning, but felt so great last night. So, only two run-on sentences into the post and I out myself to the bit of hangover. Anyway, this post is about gratefulness... I am determined... So, without further ado...
1. all the times in my life that I don't have a stye in my eye, every stye-free blink I've ever blinked
2. being able to go up and visit the place where our little home stood so sweet
3. new friends
4. old friends
5. pumpkin spiced anything

No comments:

Post a Comment

a penny for your thoughts?