Thursday, October 8, 2009

silly, silly humankinds!


What are we collectively thinking? Apparently, you don't have to be a "rocket scientist" to see that our moon is important. In fact, you have to not be a rocket scientist. So, yesterday was another farm day. The difference though was that this farm day Chloe got to be with her amazing papa and I went alone. This gave them time to love each other up and me time to stand quiet, alone. Peace prevailed. There is a calmness and stillness there that I rarely feel elsewhere. Once again, went home with cash in the back pocket and a box of the freshest fruits and vegetables in my arms. After, we had Jasper (my farmer superior) over for dinner of said fruits and vegetables. For some reason I feel the term "veggie" just doesn't do them justice. Today was Benny's early morning delivery day. He's awesome. He comes home for lunch as Chloe and I are waking up around 8 or 9 am... half his work day done already... HeMan! We are cleaning the house and giggling, mostly the later. Tonight we are going to go out to the rose garden and stare up at our beautiful moon and tell her we're sorry for our stupid older brothers and their aggressiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

a penny for your thoughts?