Tuesday, October 6, 2009

so good, until...


I woke up this morning feeling so peaceful and happy. Appreciative and appreciated. Benny showed his appreciation for the month of single mothering.... I won't say exactly how much he showed, but will type forever, forever, forever. forever, forever. It's code. When we were married we painted eachothers bodies. I painted an infinity sign on his chest. Apparently it's still there. Chloe and I were in the midst of a sweet, calm morning complete with coffee and these strawberry muffins I made up last night. Then, all of a sudden, I read, from a friends posting, that NASA plans to bomb the moon of Friday. This Friday. Our moon. You know, the only one we have. The one that controls the tides of our oceans and bodies. Our cycles. The one we stare at in our night sky and dream and wonder. BOMBING it. NASA. Look into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

a penny for your thoughts?