Friday, October 23, 2009

technical disturbance

Last night, after a beautiful party full of beautiful friends, I got on this machine and typed some words of said beauty. After a long, heart felt post, complete with photos and a link to a friends non-profit organization, an error message appeared. Suddenly, the blog was no more. I tried a dozen times to log in to this site and the same error message popped up. I like to try, in life, to keep an upbeat, if not totally cheerful attitude. Where things are temporary and I am unattached. It turns out, however, that I am a little attached to some things. To our left, there, you'll see the bookshelf that held all my old journals. and underneath... my only sunshine! She makes me happy, when skies are grey...

No comments:

Post a Comment

a penny for your thoughts?