Friday, October 9, 2009

Isn't it good? Norwegian would!

This morning, my man Barack was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize. He is only the third sitting president to receive this honor. They said they picked him because he changed the global climate and gave us hope for peace in the future. So, the moon thing went off without a hitch, only there were no clear images for observers on Earth. NASA representatives said that "work needs to be done on the images to make them easier to see"... i bet. Sounds shady, but it is the dark side of the moon, so it is quite shady. So, I'm going to take the bad news of the moon thing and the great news of the honoring of Obama internationally and call it even for now... and go back to what I do best, which is being thankful and grateful. I'll end the note with five great things that make me smile everyday:
1. la lune
2. Obama as president
3. balance
4. hope for peace in the future...
5. Janine's latte... I'm off to get one, almond... mmm....
(*found the photo on the internet, not mine...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

a penny for your thoughts?